Tuesday, April 3, 2007

un cafecito por favor


Well folks, I started my new job today, which might change how often I will be able to post... though my blog posts will decrease a little... my coffee intake will definitely increase. Therefore I have coffee on the brain.

I've been attempting to drink both fair-trade and organic coffee as often as possible ever since I read a little more about the process... particularly when I read A Cafecito Story by Julia Alvarez. Since I'm short on time this evening, I'm going to be totally lame and post a link to an article that caught my eye this evening. The article is from salon.com and talks about a recent USDA ruling that changed the requirements for organic certification that will potentially affect our access to organic coffee, among other organic goods...

No comments:

 
Who links to me?